Buyer/Merchant - New York
Join team Rebelstork, The first and only tech-driven marketplace created for parents, enabling the vetted buy-and-sell of new and used baby gear, across North America. Our mission is to reduce the stuff burden for the next generation!
Join the team of one of the fastest-growing North American start-ups.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate team player. As a Buyer/Merchant, you will be responsible for building and executing the merchandising strategies as well as working with the team to meet or exceed sales, margin, and turn targets. You will work cross-functionally to maintain the integrity of financial goals, product strategies and customer focus.
Build, execute and grow strategic partnerships within the DTV program merchandise strategy & vision to meet the sales and margin goals for Rebelstork
- Ensure merchandise strategies and assortment plans meet divisional objectives and align with customer needs taking region into consideration as needed
- Develop inventory growth strategies for new and existing pipelines
- Lead, develop and execute merchandise strategies in alignment with open to buy
- Identify risk and seek to independently problem solve with clear communication to the team
- Partner with team to build & guide the open to buy process
- Stay current on market trends, gather product information, select merchandise, and establish business relationships
- Foster strong relationships with key vendors to secure strategic partnership programs that deliver strong product and financial results
- Build drop ship model & relationships with “creator brands” allowing them access to our platform and community
- Work with team to build programs to drive customer traffic and deliver return on investment
- Over time mentor and develop junior buyers through communication, leading, coaching and providing constructive feedback
Multiple years of buying (min. 3 years) and/or planning experience
- University Degree in Business, Management or a related field
- Strong financial acumen, must understand and drive financial KPIs including sales, GP and inventory
- Demonstrate effective negotiation skills and control in the negotiation process
- Passion for building industry relationships
- Ability to manage the various aspects of their business
- Maintain a global awareness and understand customer diversity and geographical cultures
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- A problem-solving change agent who hustles with a “whatever it takes” attitude to meet targets
- On-site in our office/warehouse, and remote work time based on daily business needs
- Ability to travel required
Director of Performance Marketing
Rebelstork is growing quickly, and as we add new markets, consumers, and partners we are seeking a talented and entrepreneurial Director of Performance Marketing to join our team. As a Director of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for managing all performance marketing initiatives, driving growth and developing strategies that will help our company achieve its goals. You will have a track record of success scaling online businesses.
Join team Rebelstork, the first tech-driven North American Baby Gear Marketplace created for a new generation of socially and fiscally responsible parents. Powered by the first and only AI appraisal technology in the baby gear space REV™. We are the destination for reselling premium baby gear.
Our re-commerce model proudly provides families safe, vetted access to prestige baby brands, for a fraction of the retail price, while minimizing the BIG carbon footprint of itty-bitty feet.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate team player who wants to grow with us as we scale. As a member of Team Rebby, you will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive performance marketing strategy that drives growth, user acquisition and revenue.
Reporting to the CMO, the role will be responsible for the construction, testing and execution of strategies that will generate revenue at scale.
- Build, own and implement a robust performance marketing strategy and day-to-day execution for all media: paid search, shopping and social campaigns (Adwords, Meta, Pinterest, Tiktok) spanning North American markets (US + Canada) from conception to execution.
- Agency Management; be the point of contact with our digital media agency
- Set clear goals and KPIs for the performance agency and ensure that they are met or exceeded
- Oversee the Digital Marketing and Retention Manager to create a best-in-class customer retention and lifecycle marketing program to include email, CRM, loyalty/rewards, SMS, push, direct mail, customer segmentation, and promotions
- Reporting; Be responsible for creating reports and managing all performance metrics for profitable growth
- Performance Analysis: Monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns across various channels (e.g. paid search, social media, programmatic, email marketing) to maximize ROI
- Budget management: advise on and allocate digital marketing budgets, constantly analyzing spend and recommending changes as necessary to ensure optimization
- Collaborate with the merchandise and finance teams to ensure that marketing efforts align with overall company goals and metrics
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices in performance marketing and recommend new strategies, tactics and technologies to improve performance and stay ahead of the competition
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 8-10+ years’ experience in performance marketing, preferably in a startup or DTC, e-Commerce environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting tools.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience with the following: Google ads, Video, Meta/Instagram Ads, Pinterest and Triple Whale
- Successful track record of driving growth and achieving KPIs through performance marketing channels
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple partners at one time
- Marketplace experience a plus
If you are results-driven, strategic thinker with a passion for performance marketing and a desire to help shape the future of our company, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.