Le Sac Igloo Stroller Footmuff - Heather Grey, Small 0-6 months
OVERSTOCK USED - EXCELLENT CONDITION
Forget about layering on garment after garment, the Sac Igloo is our most popular one-and-done solution for getting little ones all bundled up for the cold. And though it's designed especially for bitter winters, it's convertible: the removable fleece insert reveals a cotton lining that works on its own during warmer months. It fastens easily to any stroller or car seat and the detachable cover converts into a single-panel blanket.
- Size Small best fits ages 0-6 months
- Ergonomic hood with removable, vegan-friendly faux fur trim
- Anti-slip back panel that keeps the footmuff in place on long walks; and a removable back panel for easy access to the safety harness, anytime you need it.
- The outer shell is water repellent, the micro-fleece and cotton linings are soft and cozy, and are easy to keep clean.
- Bonus: it's machine washable and dryable!
We can get you your goods via:
- • Standard Shipping free on orders $99+. $15 flat fee under $99. Oversized items $40 flat fee will be added. Arrives 3-7 business days.
- • Pick Up in Metro New York area only. $5 flat fee. Pick-up within 7 business days.
- • Home Delivery Metro New York area only. $30 flat fee. Processed within 2 business days. Arrives within 4 business days.
Get more information on our Shipping Guide.
THE REBBY PINKY PROMISE
A hassle-free experience. If your item does not match the listing, we provide a full refund.*
* Returns are accepted only if the below issues are reported to us within 24 hours of the order being delivered or due for pickup:
– Incorrect or missing item
– Item not as described
– Item is not authentic
If we verify your claim, your payment will be refunded.
If no claim is made within 24 hours of delivery, payment will be automatically released to the seller. Once payment has been released, all sales are final and no refunds will be provided.
If the item arrived, but you changed your mind or it does not fit your space, we unfortunately cannot accept a return. The good news? You can always re-list the item here on Rebelstork!